Data Processing Specialist
Dashboard Vision is looking for a Data Processing Specialist for its Budapest office (near Kálvin square).
The ideal candidate has the following Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2+ years in data analysis and reporting using SPSS.
- Intermediate/advanced understanding of processing survey questionnaires using SPSS
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Customer-service orientated, able to diplomatically respond to conflicting needs, proactive and anticipating issues
- Ability to think creatively and to look for new and better ways to optimize processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great organizational, attention-to-detail and follow-up skills
- English/Hungarian language intermediate/advanced level preferred
- Advanced proficiency of SPSS, MS Office Suite; PowerPoint, Excel
- Works closely with the Project manager to deliver client data on time and in quality.
- Manages deliverables in online project management tools
- Works on various process improvement initiatives
What we offer:
- A fun and experienced team working with international clients
- Hands on experience with cutting edge online tools
- Excellent opportunity to learn and grow
Please send English resume with cover letter to email@example.com by 30th September 2019.
Senior/Lead Full-stack developer – Team Leader wanted!
Dashboard Vision Inc. – a small but growing data visualization service provider company in the USA – is looking for a Senior/Lead Full stack developer – Team leader for its Budapest office (near Kálvin tér) in Hungary.
Our company is planning to expand into new areas in the market research space and we are looking for an experienced, pragmatic lead developer to help elevate our products to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be willing to face challenges head-on while generally excel in all aspects related to programming and managing a team. We prefer an individual with a positive attitude, attention to detail, timeliness and a strong work ethic who is ready to lead their team to achieve new accomplishments.
- Research, design and implement technical specifications in collaboration with others (in PHP based Symfony 4)
- Back-end/database programming for key projects, database and query optimizing
- Ensure projects are built to meet performance, security and functional requirements
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practice and habits
- Manage testing, debugging, documentation and overall quality assurance of projects.
- Optimizing for mobile platforms (future plan).
Core Leadership skill requirements
- 7-10 years experience in back- and front-end development including 2-5 years experience leading teams of developers in an Agile environment
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders, attention to detail
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Native Hungarian and fluent English preferred (written and spoken)
Core Programming and Technical requirements
Advanced knowledge of:
SQL (PostgreSql preferred), database design, writing complex, efficient queries.
- Source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Automated testing
- Cloud based hosting of applications (AWS)
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline strongly preferred
What we offer:
- Working on a unique global market research program
- Developing a state-of-the-art product, a new reporting platform, opportunity to directly influence architecture and development.
- Be part of an international team
- Flexible working conditions in an ergonomic setting
- Innovative high-tech environment without the stress of a start-up
Please send English resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2019.