Customer Success Specialist wanted in Budapest, Hungary!
Are you looking to use your data analysis/reporting skills in survey and business intelligence with a new, innovative software that streamlines the path from data to actionable visualizations?
At Dashboard Vision our mission is to create an analytics platform to help companies do just that, efficiently and expertly. We are looking for a hands-on person to join our team of specialists and become an expert at cutting-edge reporting technology. This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to work with data, help customers and work with a fun, dynamic team.
The Customer Success Specialist holds a key customer-facing role inside the Customer Success Team. You will work with customers world-wide who have engaged Dashboard Vision to manage their data reporting. This will involve data management as well as dashboard and/or PPT reporting using our advanced data reporting solution, Dashboard Studio. You will also provide support for customers ensuring that their data is deployed correctly and on schedule.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with customers setting up their data and implement their reporting requirements in the Dashboard Studio platform
- Grow your knowledge in dashboard and PPT reporting systems effectively becoming an expert in reporting best practice
- Serve as the primary contact for customers answering questions, triaging queries and escalating issues to our development team
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners, Data Processing and Technical Support Engineers
- Contribute to product development, including UX research and documentation
- Support sales by effectively communicating the value of Dashboard Vision’s product offerings
What you’ll bring:
- Data Skills. You have experience working with survey and/or business intelligence data creating analyses to producing dashboards and/or PowerPoint reporting exhibiting organizational, attention-to-detail and proactive follow-up skills
- Market Research. You have a basic understanding of survey questionnaires, design, data reporting and analysis
- BA/BS degree, preferably in economics, data analytics/science, statistics, or the equivalent. Relevant work experience is also considered
- Solution Finder. You look for the most efficient and creative way to solve problems which benefits the customer and Dashboard Vision
- Team player and Autonomous. Able to collaborate with everyone from marketing to engineering as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- You can manage multiple projects and are flexible with changing workloads
- Customer-service orientated. Able to respond diplomatically but decisively to conflicting needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Hungarian a plus
- Intermediate – advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; Excel, PowerPoint
- SPSS, Data visualization and SaaS experience a plus
What we offer:
- Working on a unique software platform serving customers world-wide
- Innovative high-tech environment
- Relevant training
- Ergonomic working conditions with both home office and Budapest office as options
- Working with a great group of people globally
- Fun outings/team building activities
Please send English resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Monday August 30, 2021